Child's Ticket Question

HuntersMommy

Earning My Ears
This has probably been asked a thousand times, but I am new to the board, so please bare with me.

My DS is going to turn 3 on 6-30, we will be at WDW the first week in June. Problem is he is a TALL boy (dad is 6'3" he gets it honestly) and looks older than he is. Will I be questioned about his age when buying tickets? I am assuming he will still be admitted free.

Thanks for any advice!

princess:

You might be questioned, but not doubted. What I did with DS was just took a copy of his birth certificat, reduce it to credit card size, and just stuck it in Dh's wallet. Were asked but never question. He will be under 3 and is indeed free. Free also at the buffet meals by the way. Enjoy this last free trip.

Jordans mom

I always bring our insurance cards with us in case we ever need care while we are on vacation. Each card has a birthdate on it and is the size of a credit card. I guess I would use that, but I don't think it would ever really be needed.

When we were entering MK in November, they asked about my 2 1/2 year old's age. When we said that he was 2, we weren't given a second look. No one will doubt you and you'll know you are being honest!

Have a great trip and welcome to the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter