Child's ticket question

miwdwfan

Michigan DVC Fan
Helo everyone, this has probably been asked before, but I haven't been able to search with the right key words to get a match. Anyway, I purchased MYW tickets with the No Expiriation option for my daughter a year and a half ago on our last trip when she was 9. We're heading back down in a couple weeks and she is now 11, can she still use those No Expiration tickets or do I have to purchase an Adult ticket for her and scrap the old ones?

:confused3

Helo everyone, this has probably been asked before, but I haven't been able to search with the right key words to get a match. Anyway, I purchased MYW tickets with the No Expiriation option for my daughter a year and a half ago on our last trip when she was 9. We're heading back down in a couple weeks and she is now 11, can she still use those No Expiration tickets?

:confused3

Yes. No Problem at all.

Disney does not penalize kids for growing up.
They allow the kids (regardless of their current age) to finish using up the valid days on previous tickets that were first used by those kids when they were "under-age."

If the kids look to be much older than 10 now, just take the kids and the old tickets to Guest Relations outside any park, water park, or DTD and they will trade the old tickets in for new adult tickets with the same number of "days" left as the old ones. No charge.

Have a great trip!!

Yes, I believe you can. I've read that Disney does not "penalize" children for growing up.

Awesome, thanks so much for the responses. She does look old for her age, so I'll see if I can get them exchanged in.

Thanks again!

Just make sure she is there with you. Then they can actually see it's not a 25 year old that you are exchanging the ticket for. They can tell that you bought the ticket a year and a half ago and your daughter now looks to be about 11 so it'll be fine.

Check Page 9 of the sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this forum. You can also follow the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter