Children's choices at Ohana's

natanya

Earning My Ears
Now that I have decided to go with Ohana's I see that they have children's selections available on request. Anyone know what those choices are? DS10 can be very picky at times, other times he will try new things.

Check the children's menu at Kona, any of those items should be available.

They offered to bring out just about anything we suggested ... our kids got pb and j, macaroni and cheese, and chicken nuggets .... I believe. They also ate off the adult food!!

If you order off the childrens menu do you pay the menu price or ohanna's childrens price?

I am pretty sure you pay the ohana price. My nephew couldn't eat what was served due to pnut allergies. He had chicken nuggets and mac and chz.

I'm so glad to hear you can just order from the kids menu or just get fries, I have a 3yo that eats like a vegetarian bird so I really can't justify paying full price for her to eat a spoonful of potatoes and/or veggies!

Everyone posts that you can order the KM but I had a hard time getting chicken nuggets for my DS11. My server told me it's normally not allowed & I would still be charged the adult price. I didn't care at that point (first night & he was exhausted/hungry) When the bill arrived we were only charged the KM price & tipped extra.

Hey everyone,

I have a question about 'Ohana. Me and DH have an ADR for there for September. We are alittle picky though =) We love meat, but I can't eat shrimp (allergic) and we don't eat salad. If we wanted to, could we ask for the children's selections too??

TIA, I'm so excited about trying this place.

My husband is also allergic to shrimp. Make sure you tell them upon arrival. The last time we were there, shrimp was one of the items on the extra large skewers, and as an appetizer. He simply didn't eat the appetizer (which was brought in a seperate container, and the main chef came over to speak to us directly letting us know that specially cleaned skewers would be used for our meat selections. As I am sure you know it is the "juices" from the shrimp that are the most dangerous. I have since checked allearsnet.com and noticed that the menu has changed and I don't see them listed on the main course only as one of the appetizers.
They were very accomodating for us as long as you let them know immediately.
We will be back there in June, so I am looking forward to it again! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter