Children under three are counted in guest list

fun2bmomof3

Mouseketeer
I made the initial call yesterday to Disney weddings. The receptionist lady who was taking info asked how many and I asked if children under 3 were to be counted as well and she said yes.
So that means I have to count my 2 yr old son and nephew in our guest count. Not a problem right now as my guest count is at 15 maybe 17. But my father in law did mention paying for my one brother in law and his family to go that would put my guest list at 21. I guess I'll deal with that when the time comes.
I had seen a question about children before and thought I would post that information here.

Crissy

Oh, that's so not fair to charge for children under 3, if they get into DW free why not for Weddings. Maybe you should call back to ask someone else just to be sure.

Children under 3 are free, but they do contribute to your guest number, as they do take up space.

I called about this too. Children under three count toward your list! It's true. I have a 1 year old coming who is going to take the place of one person! sounds wierd.

That is silly! Is this just for Intimate weddings, or for custom weddings too, do you know?

Luvndisney said:
custom weddings too.

Man that bites!!! If I have to pay for another chartered bus because of 2 one year olds pushing the guest count past 47... grr!!!!

I know it just doesn't make sense. Especially since you know an adult will holding that child during the whole ceremony and such. Children under 3 are free to get in the parks, free to eat at buffets and such at restuarants, they shouldn't count at weddings. I'm sure weddings outside WDW don't count them in the guest list.

I know just how you feel about having to pay... if all our family decides to join us I will have to pay for a custom vr instead of an intimate one, because a 2 yr. old put my count over by 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter