Children being charged for energy, housekeeping fees at CS in Atlantis

I disagree. It's not taking advantage of anything. It's perfectly legitimate. It's a perk of paying for a stay at a particular hotel. Sometimes there are more than 1 way of doing things.

To me it's the same as using Starwood Hotel points to stay at Swan/Dolphin and be able to use EMH at WDW. Would you call that a "loophole" too? :confused3 No, it's a perk offered by that hotel.

Neither case is stealing or dishonest.

It's not dishonest, but "whining" about the fees for things you won't use just cracks me up. It's not the hotel's fault you won't use those things.

And the hotel KNOWS that the only reason they are selling these rooms is for the access to the resort so they don't really care if you are "upset' by the fees. they know you are not planning to come back and spend a week at the CS so they have no real motivation to make you happy!

It's a scheme on both sides. We are "scheming" for the cheapest way to get resort access and they are "scheming" to make more cash. They know they aren't getting the "meals/movies/room service/bar tabs etc" so they just add new fees. (Got to admit I LOVE the housekeeping one, next there will be a "key fee")

You have to admit, these are very unusual fees. If I feel like whining about it, I will. We all are here. Thanks for pointing that out to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter