Childfree Disney fans?

Child free Disney lovers here! I am 42, DH is 35. He lived in Orlando for a couple of years as a kid, so fell in love with Disney then. I used to go to Disneyland a lot in the 80's and early 90's, but had never been to WDW. We will be taking our 8th trip (I think?) this October 16-22. 4th F&WF!!
(We have three spoiled dogs that get very mad at us, especially our Beagle, when we leave them) We also get asked that question a lot "Why do you go to Disney so much and you don't have children?" My response is "You've OBVIOUSLY never been or you wouldn't ask...."

:Pinkbounc 76 days 20 hours to go! :cheer2:

We're parents to only furbabies for now and love WDW. We even just recently bought into DVC.

Glad to see this thread active again! Welcome to all the new folks! Just want to point out for those of you who may have skipped over it -- be sure to read the first couple of pages of this thread. While all are welcome here, the thread is really to "register" those of us who are childfree Disney lovers -- that is, those who do not want or plan to ever have children, for whatever reason. Not to speak for everyone, but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we love our empty nesters, pre-child and childless friends, but this thread was started to see just how many of us truly childfree folks are here on the DIS.

My DW and I are "kidfree".

DS is 32yo and married but he will still go with us to WDW and DCL.

DH and I are very much child-free. Unless you count that sweet little chocolate lab sitting on my feet even as I type . . . :dog:

No kids here either. Just me and the missus. Been to WDW 4 times on our own and planning the next trip for May 2006 :cool1:

DH and I are childfree as well. Though I am the only Disney nut in the house. It drives my DH nuts. But we do get to the parks as often as possible. Which is not enough for me.

We are just 2 big kids. Every kid needs to go to Disney!
Our next trip will be September 2006!
Can't wait! :cool1:

-Pamela ::MinnieMo

DBF and I are the kids, 27 and 25, have made two trips without kids, will be returning for my parents 15th anniversary in February 2006, with parents in tow for their first trip to disney. I'm hoping they enjoy it as much as DBF and I do. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

:love2:

I am 31, single and child free. Yet that doesn't keep me from continually trudging back year after year.

Me gf and i are child free at the moment but plan on having kids soon and bringing them to WDW. I think it would be even more fun with kids.
cheers
trev

We took 5 of our child-free friends to WDW for a week last month. DH and I go at least once per year, but two of our group were "first timers" at WDW. We all had a blast, especially at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. The newbies can't wait to go back!

DH and I are childfree - though hoping to change that soon!! Time to bring another generation of Disney-lovers into the world!!! (as there never will be enough of us!!!)

My husband and I do not have any human children, but we do have Daisy, our siamese mix cat. She is our baby and is a very spoiled kitty! I am a huge Disney fan and a kid at heart!

DH and I are child-free and quite happy that way, thank you very much! :teeth:

We figure we wouldn't have nearly as much disposable disney income with a little urchin bopping around the house. Besides, our cat is baby enough for us! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter