child under 3 eats free at buffet ?

disneygourmet

Mouseketeer
I am planning a couple of buffet meals for my Oct trip. It was my understanding that children under 3 always eat free at buffets. However, I just read something that suggested that if I allow the child to eat buffet food off of his own plate, I will be charged. Can someone clear that up for me?

There is no restriction. A child under three is free at any WDW buffet or other all-you-can-eat. This includes bveverage.

Anything ordered for a chid under three at any menu-service restaurant or quick service location mustr be paid for.

Not sure what you read, but like the poster above me stated, children under 3 eat for free at the buffets and family-style restaurants!

I know the post you're talking about and while I don't doubt that was the experience of the poster, I think it's the exception rather than the norm. When we took the twins while they were still 2, we went to several buffets and it was no problem at any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter