Child TS ?

disneybliss2

DIS Veteran
Do children still receive an appetizer from the kid's appetizer portion of the menu on the dining plan?

I've looked in a couple of stickies and searched around but couldn't find the answer. I'm sure it's somewhere and I've overlooked it.

Thanks for the help!

Do children still receive an appetizer from the kid's appetizer portion of the menu on the dining plan?

I've looked in a couple of stickies and searched around but couldn't find the answer. I'm sure it's somewhere and I've overlooked it.

Thanks for the help!

Nobody gets an appetizer on the regular Dining Plan

No, kids do not get an appetizer on the DDP. They just get an entree, dessert and beverage.

Actually, KIDS do get an app on the DDP, but it's not what you think. It's usually salad, or veggie sticks, or soup. It's not an app like the adults get. If you'll go to allears.com and check some of the kids menus, you'll see what their choices are.

Here's one example at 50's Prime Time in HS:

Kids' Picks

Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert - $8.59

Appetizer

Chicken Noodle Soup
OR
Garden Salad

Entrees

Meatloaf
OR
Chicken Nuggets
OR
Grilled Hot Dog
OR
Macaroni & Cheese

French Fries and Soft Drinks Available Upon Request

Desserts

Fruit Salad
OR
Ice-Cream Sundae

Actually, KIDS do get an app on the DDP, but it's not what you think. It's usually salad, or veggie sticks, or soup. It's not an app like the adults get. If you'll go to allears.com and check some of the kids menus, you'll see what their choices are.

That's what we've experienced in the past. Kid's got an appetizer from the kid's appetizer section (smaller, select choices), but with the cutbacks, price increases, etc., I wanted to see if the appetizer was still included for kid's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter