Child ticket price as same as adult?

farcus17

Mouseketeer
I have been told that the 3-9 child is no longer and prices are the same for 3 and up. Is this true? If so when is this happening? Thanks in advance.

Thank you. With all the changes I thought I may have missed this one. Glad I can still take my little one. Thanks again.

That is not true. The price for children is not that much less than an adult ticket, but it is still a little bit less.

You may have heard what you stated, but the elimination of Child's pricing was only in regard to the WDW Annual Pass. An Adult's Annual Pass and a Child's Annual Pass are now the same price. This change happened in 2013. An incidental reason for this change, and not the only one, was some people who visited WDW frequently would buy just a Child's Annual Pass to get free theme park parking for the car showing the pass. It was around $50 cheaper to get the Child's Annual Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter