child swap

ty71803

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how many kids the child sWAP is good for? I can not find that information online - thanks

ty71803 said:
Does anyone know how many kids the child sWAP is good for? I can not find that information online - thanks

It allows one person, plus a guest to go back on the ride. Some rides, like BTMM will make an exception and let two kids go back on with the adult, if everybody is sitting in the same car (ie, not taking a seat from somebody else).

Thank you! That helps a lot. We have 3 kids who can ride so now we will just have to decide which one gets to go with mom. I am sure RSR is very strict on the 1 person, is that correct?

ty71803 said:
Thank you! That helps a lot. We have 3 kids who can ride so now we will just have to decide which one gets to go with mom. I am sure RSR is very strict on the 1 person, is that correct?

I haven't used it on RSR, but my guess would yes, since they fill any empty seats with single riders.

Yes. I used it on RSR and they were very strict on just me plus one other person got to go on with the pass.

Yes. I used it on RSR and they were very strict on just me plus one other person got to go on with the pass.

for the child swap did you get in the fast pass line or what line did you get into to ride with the child swap? thanks so much!

for the child swap did you get in the fast pass line or what line did you get into to ride with the child swap? thanks so much!

My group did standby, so they all got in line and I had to show my too-short-to-ride child to the CM at the beginning of the line. DD3 and I went and did some other things while the rest of the group went through the line. When they were done, I took DS5 (who LOVED the ride) back on with me. He and I used the child swap just like a FP. We entered through the FP line when we returned. HTH. :goodvibes

My group did standby, so they all got in line and I had to show my too-short-to-ride child to the CM at the beginning of the line. DD3 and I went and did some other things while the rest of the group went through the line. When they were done, I took DS5 (who LOVED the ride) back on with me. He and I used the child swap just like a FP. We entered through the FP line when we returned. HTH. :goodvibes

This is similar to my RSR experience, only I didn't have to show DD3 to the CM to get the baby swap card. DH, DS7, and I rode first with our fps and asked for baby swap card. Then, our family friend who stayed with DD3 rode with her fp and DH and DS used the baby swap card to ride again. The CMs only let two people ride per each baby swap card.

You enter through the fp line with the baby swap card.

Good luck! We all loved the ride!

When we were there space mountain let you take 2 children with one adult. It even says that on the child swap pass. I do think it depends on the ride though, some were only one child.

This is similar to my RSR experience, only I didn't have to show DD3 to the CM to get the baby swap card.

I had DD3 dressed to look older and wearing boots with a slight heel because at home she was oh-so-close to that magical 40 inches. They actually made her get out of the stroller and get measured. Apparently I was successful in making her look like she *should* be tall enough, but our growth chart and the Disney measuring sticks are not the same height. I guess I must have hung ours about a half inch lower than it should have been :lmao: The CM at RSR told me that they were really sticking to the rules (i.e.only two people can use the pass) on baby swap right now because the ride is so popular.

If you have fast pass you can use the fast pass and the rider swap. We would either get FP for everyone in our group and the let the kids all go back on with the Rider Swap and have the adult use their FP. Sometimes we would get less FPs for some rides and use the tickets that hadn't been used for a FP to get FP for rides only a few adults would/could ride (Screamin)
Some CM at Soarin, BTMRR, Spash, would let the 2 adults (who sat out with the 2 year old and 1 year old in our group) take all 5 of the older kids back with us. However, the lines were pretty short and crowds were low.
However, RSR was a no go. They only allowed 4 people total back on with Rider Swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter