Child QSDP

Fommt2

Mouseketeer
We have the QSDP for our upcoming trip and I wanted to know if the kids plan includes entree, dessert and drink. I have been looking at the menus and unless I am reading them wrong it during appear to include a dessert.

Children's QS credits are generally an entree, 2 sides and a drink.
Some places will swap sides for fries or cookies and some will swap the milk/juice/water for a soda.

We've always found we're too full for our QS desserts- we've tried giving them away before but people do react oddly to a family trying to offload desserts on them:confused3:goodvibes

Most children's menus give a choice of an entree and then they can pick two items from a list of "sides" usually including things like fries, fruit like apples or grapes, packaged carrots, and some dessert type items like a cookie or ice cream. If they want dessert they would need to pick a dessert type item as one of the two allotted sides. But Disney is really hoping parents will pick apples and carrots...when the dining plan first started, the only available children's desserts were applesauce, yogurt and sugar free gelatin. They ended up adding back in some things like cookies.

Be Our Guest at lunch includes applesauce as a dessert in all its children's selections, so if your child wants a cupcake or cream puff that would need to be ordered separately.

It worked out well for us when we did the QS plan in December. We got tired of the desserts & often let the kids have ours or split them between the 4 of us. I would also grab a few of their grapes or carrots. We ate lunch at Starring Rolls & split the enormous rich cupcakes between the 4 of us- yum!

we gave the kids the adult desserts; way too much for us to eat and didn't want to gain a ton of weight on vacation.

Only dessert I wanted was my Dole Whip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter