Child QS credit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUnit

Earning My Ears
Is there a count of the number of child and adult QS credits listed? I'm wondering if my child doesn't like what's on the child menu, can we just get another adult menu item? (I know we aren't supposed to, but was wondering if it actually is counted that way.:scratchin)

Disney states that children must order from the kids menu where available. Since that is the official Disney answer, that is the one that is given here. Discussions on ways to get around stated Disney policy are usually closed and/or deleted (just so you know in case this thread goes poof).

Nothing wrong with asking the question. The answer Disney gives is no, you are supposed to use credits for which you paid a child's price for meals from the children's menu, unless the restaurant has no children's menu. The OP realizes they are not supposed to do it, so I'm assuming they are looking for ways to get around it. For that reason I'm going to lock the thread.

And yes, we do delete some posts or threads that outright suggest using children's credits in that manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter