• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Child pulled into water by alligator near Grand Floridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

How horrible. I hope the child is okay and they killed that aligator. I heard they found one near Splash mountain.

How horrible. I hope the child is okay and they killed that aligator. I heard they found one near Splash mountain.

Sadly sounds like kid is probably dead as all reports say the toddler hasn't been found.

So so sad. Just wondering some people say it was the nightly movie under the stars. Does GF really do theirs that close to the water?

We're here at the Poly now and can see the helicopter flying over. How tragic. Praying for the child and the family. :(

Oh my goodness, this is so horrible. I never even thought of alligators in the Seven Seas Lagoon. Are they seen often there?

This has been a horrible week for Orlando. So tragic for that poor child and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter