Child Credits on the DxDP

SadieDawn90

Real-life Disney Princess (In my head)
I understand that my DD can only order from the kids menu (when available), but what about the appetizer? Most kids menus have entrees and desserts, but I've never heard of kids appetizers. Do they still get an app, or is that just not included in the kids DxDP? Not that I'm worried about not having enough food ;]

They have kids apps. Carrot sticks and fruit mostly. No they don't get an app from the adult menu. We have had dxdp many times and always ask.

Kids on any DDP are supposed to order from the kids menu...they don't get anything that is not on the kids menu so they don't get to pick an appetizer from the adult menu. There are items listed on the children's menu as part of the meal, as noted above like carrot sticks, soup, fruit or a salad, and that's what they get.

What happened to the "you can now use any credit on DXDP to order anything including adult meals for children?" did that ever happen.

Though not overly advertised, a child on the deluxe plan can order from the child's or the adult's menu. They do have things like carrots or grapes as apps and my niece has had chicken soup before at the Plaza. However, she has also ordered salads off the adult's appetizer menu.

You might find some better information in the dining plan subforum.

As someone who works in a restaurant yes Deluxe Dining Plans can be used to order an appetizer, entree, dessert and non alcoholic beverage regardless if its a child or adult, since you pay the same per point anyways.

I always tell my deluxe dining plan tables that so I can increase the check and thereby the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter