Chicken Wings on the Fantasy

pbwhite

Earning My Ears
I know that you can get buffalo wings from room service on the ships, but does anyone know of any other spots to get chicken wings from while onboard?

I spotted some late one night on the Magic, but didn't see them mentioned on the menus, or in the buffet listings - so wondered if by chance they were also available late night in the lounges.

i have seen them late night on the fantasy. don't know if its a regular thing but they have been there.

i have seen them late night on the fantasy. don't know if its a regular thing but they have been there.

I have seen them late night in or near whatever bar functions as the sports bar on each ship. Diversions on the Wonder, O'Gill's on Fantasy, 687 on Dream, and the soon to become O'Gill's on Magic.

The wings show up pretty much every night, along with similar pub grub like nachos.

Are they breaded? Can you get them "naked?" Someone in our party is Gluten Free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter