• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicken Wing recommendations

Christy729

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good place to eat chicken wings on WDW property? Could be in the parks or a resort. Thanks!

Ohana and Kona Cafe both at the Polynesian have THE BESSSTTTT sticky wings. I have to have them there when i'm in wdw and i dont even eat them otherwise. :wizard:

I'm not a huge wing fan, but the wings at Kona are YUMMY! They aren't spicy, just yummy.

We really like buffalo wings so maybe ESPN would be the better choice? Have been to Ohana's but only for breakfast-no wings there, lol. They sound equally delish, so maybe we'll try both!

I think the Buffalo wings at the ESPN Club are serviceable but certainly not spectacular. I consider them comparable to standard wings from casual dining chains like Applebee's or Chili's. I suspect you will like your local wing joint more.

I definitely second the recommendation for 'Ohana and Kona Cafe. The glaze may not have the kick and familiarity of a good Buffalo sauce, but the wings are delicious.

DH and I are in love with the wings at Ohana! I think we could just eat the wings there and be happy!!

Planet Hollywood has decent buffalo wings if you're looking for traditional wings. The Sticky Wings at Kona are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter