Chicken Little Was Great!

MM2U2

Earning My Ears
I would like to post my opinions here, because this group is much more positive than....a local So Cal. Disney web site. As you can guess, I have been insulted over and over regarding opinions of this new movie at that other web site.
I got to be part of a test audience this last Tuesday and saw the new movie, Chicken Little. Michael Eisner even came to the theater to watch it along with the animators and producer. This is Disney's first totally computer animated movie, so they are nervous. It was great and my kids liked it. Afterwards, my husband and daughter were picked to be part of a forum with the animators and Eisner. They answered questions about what they liked and disliked. It appears that Disney is nervous about the ending and most people didn't really care for it. I'm guessing that Disney is going to change the ending. It's another alien ending. If you have kids in the 7-13 year old range, they will probably like it. The movie will come out in November 2005.
Thanks for letting me "vent." It's so nice to be with a group of fellow Disney fans. :earseek:

Thanks for the Review. I bet you were super Geeked :earseek: to be apart of the test audience.

I really have mixed thoughts about "Chicken Little".

I hope that Disney doesn't include Chicken Little in it's "Disney Masterpiece" collection. It's not hand drawn (duh). Isn't that the "rule" of the Masterpiece Collection? Toy Story and all the other Pixar movies aren't Masterpieces. Dinosaur isn't included. None of the Direct-to-DVD crap is either. Neither should Chicken Little.

If it were released by anyone other than Disney, I might actually like it.

My 2¢

Thanks for the early review! How neat to be in a test screening!

Thanks for the early review. I have to admit I am not very enthusiastic about what I have seen in previews, but your post gives me hope that my concerns will be proven wrong.

Its refreshing that you see us as a positive board here. We have taken a lot of heat for having too negative an attitude in the past. We hold Disney to a very high standard here, but I think most of us try to be fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter