chicken exit :)

I know some people do not care for elevetors so just wanted to mention that for the Chicken Exit at ToT,Guests are put in a regular elevator and taken down one floor from the load area to the unload area.:)

Really glad to see this thread and posts; I too cannot do the rides that the OP is referring too, but having heard about the theming, have really wanted to see inside the ride. I think in future, I will ask about doing this too. :)

It really is easy and can be done at ANY Disney attraction. The only restriction is if a child is under the height requirement then they can't stand in the regular queue.

I couldn't do the drop on Twilight Zone for a few years but I still went through everything and right at the elevator loading, when the Cast Member asked "how many?" my husband or I would say "one to ride, one to leave". And I want to mention that the ride out of Twilight Zone even that way totally completed the experience. Disney "offstage" is wonderful. How many theme parks would let the guest, who can't experience the ride, still have their own moment?

I know some people do not care for elevetors so just wanted to mention that for the Chicken Exit at ToT,Guests are put in a regular elevator and taken down one floor from the load area to the unload area.:)

I love this elevator. The architect had a real sense of humor on that one.

flatlandcycle said:
I love this elevator. The architect had a real sense of humor on that one.

Oh it seems so cool, cannot wait to experience those chicken exits ! Another disney experience to share :)) TFS xxx

We found out the hard way that there is no chicken exit for PoTC when my 4 year old had a panic moment at loading. The CM made us walk backtrack through the (very full) queue to exit.

We found out the hard way that there is no chicken exit for PoTC when my 4 year old had a panic moment at loading. The CM made us walk backtrack through the (very full) queue to exit.

Pirates of the Caribbean has been there since 1973 but there is an alternative exit and you and your 4 year old didn't have to ride it. Unfortunately, it was back through those who were waiting but at least your child wasn't forced onto a boat and through the attraction.

The CMs are great about the "chicken exit". Since DH can ride anything, I have used it for several rides (Tower of Terror & Space Mountain in particular) as I get motion sickness and can't do rides that spin (Tea Cups - Yikes!).

The line queues are great and very well themed so they are worth walking through.

Enjoy your trip!

JCMHutch said:
The CMs are great about the "chicken exit". Since DH can ride anything, I have used it for several rides (Tower of Terror & Space Mountain in particular) as I get motion sickness and can't do rides that spin (Tea Cups - Yikes!).

The line queues are great and very well themed so they are worth walking through.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks a lot JCMHutch xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter