Chicago Pin Meet

Figment2

DIS Veteran
It's that time again! Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 18. Thanks to Diana and Tom (Tap & Dap) we will be meeting at Principe's Pizzeria. Meet starts at 10:00am.

Here's the directions:

Address: 426 North York Road, Elmhurst Il
Phone: 630/993-1122

From 290 exit York Road South they are 1 block south in the same shopping center as the Convenience Store, parking in the front and rear is available. There is a Burger King Next Door.

From 294 take 290 west to York Rd. Exit south and follow above.

Their website is www.principespizzeria.com

Hope to see everyone there!

Cyn

Really hope I will be able to make it. Will be returning from Houston on Wednesday and I'm afraid the Disney Store may have some plans for me on that Saturday.
Hope to be there!
Mary

Really hope I will be able to make it. Will be returning from Houston on Wednesday and I'm afraid the Disney Store may have some plans for me on that Saturday.
Hope to be there!
Mary

I know there are more pin traders than this out here. How about all you Indy and South bend traders take a little drive.

Hobbs28

Don't forget to bring a wrapped pin for the grab bag! I almost forgot - thanks to CKupres for reminding me!

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter