Chicago DVCers going to MSI?

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
Any Chicago area DVCers planning to go to Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives when it comes to the Museum of Science and Industry 10/16?

I was lucky enough to see it at the Reagan Library. I know some of the huge pieces (like the Black Pearl) won't make it to MSI, but am really interested in seeing it again (and hoping they throw in some new pieces!).

Planning on going sometime over the first weekend.

Thanks for posting this. I was unaware this was happening. I'll have to see if we can go.

Same Here, I wasn't aware. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads up MrShiny! :)

Absolutely going!! Read about it a few months ago and have been excited ever since. Not sure when we will go but we love the MSI and used to belong there when the kids were smaller, even have slept there over night. Will mostly likely wait for the Christmas Trees to be on display as well and will also go to dinner downtown.

Absolutely! We loved the Seuss and MythBusters exhibits they brought to MSI. I'm sure this will be great, as well!

It's on my list of things to do but probably won't happen until closer to Christmas. Since it's supposed to be there until mid-February I'm not going to try to get there the first weekend even though I'd like to. I have too much other stuff to do on my weekends right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter