Chicago Cubs Fans

They're in first place.

There is always a period of time where they give us hope, to be closely followed by the inevitable crash that will disappoint us.

Hmmm...might want to check those standings again.... Per MLB.com they are 1/2 game back from the Cards! Go Cards!

Cubs 7 Houston 0 in the 3rd, I think we will be back on top after tonight :cheer2::cheer2:

Well, possibly...but Cubs =

Completely
Useless
By
September

(And I am sorry for that!)

Go Cards!

Glad that the Cubs won today...Cards have tied it up with the Dodgers right now.

Go Cards!

Koyie Hill's postgame interview today made him my favorite Cubs player. Not only did he overcome a horrible accident, he made it back to the major leagues and is a good backup catcher, but the way he acted and the whole just glad to be here, the pitchers do all the work attitude really made me like him. GO CUBS!

caray.JPG

HOLY COW!!

:lovestruc

I've been a Cubs fan since we got cable back in 1982. WGN was one of the 28 channels that we got. The Braves played on another channel, TBS, but their games were boring. I loved Steve Stone and Harry Caray so much I watched the Cubs whenever they were on.

Not a Cubs fan. Giants fan here.

Somebody needs to make a MLB thread on the CB board.

At least we have the lead for the NL wild card!

And we have acquired Freddy Sanchez and Ryan Garko in the last 2 days.

Sorry Cubs fans...Cards beat the Dodgers last night around midnight in extra innings!

Go Cards!

Cubbies are our team...LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!!!
Pixie Dust, you sure you aren't a Cubs fan? You're watching them closely...;)
whoever likes whatever team, gotta love baseball :thumbsup2

No, I'm really a Cards fan...lived in St. Louis nearly all my life (except for a brief stint out East)...but once a Cards fan...always a Cards fan.

I will say that Cards fans do tend to keep tabs on the Cubs though. We have all those "insulting" Cubs shirts that we wear to the Cards/Cubs Series! Plus my boss is from Green Bay and is a Cubs fan (living in St. Louis). I love to give him a hard time about his team so I watch it just for that.

I will also add that the one year the Cubs were doing really well and there was World Series speculation...I was really hoping the Cubs would make it in. In St. Louis you 1st hope for the Cards...and then for anyone else as long as it isn't the Braves, Yankees or Mets!

Go Cards!

I've lived in Atlanta for 25 years but Dh and I grew up an hour from Chicago in NW Indiana. Once a Cubs/Bears fan always a Cubs/Bears fan. When we used to go to a Cubs/Braves game there always seemed to be as many Cubs fans as Braves fans.

I always cheer for the Cubs and who ever is playing the White Sox, Mets and Yankees. I like both the Cards and Reds.

Gotta love Cub fans....

They celebrate when they are in first (er, make that 2nd place) in July.....most teams don't get too happy about that sort of thing until Oct.

Go Cards Go....

Gotta love Cub fans....

They celebrate when they are in first (er, make that 2nd place) in July.....most teams don't get too happy about that sort of thing until Oct.

Go Cards Go....

We take what we can get;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter