Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here killing some time while waiting for Stephanie's Pot Pie to be done for supper :bored: . I'm having leftover Subway and I have no idea what I'm going to feed Katie :confused3 So, I thought I would stop and say HI :wave2:

I have school tonight - I'm not in the mood :sad2: But once I'm there I will be more happy to be there.

I see the mods switched the smilies again. I wish they won't because it takes me forever to figure out where all the smilies are to use them. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess I should go get Katie's dinner started - have a good night everyone!! :wave:

Sandy good luck at school tonight. A couple of days until our meet :woohoo:

Yep new smilies I thought perhaps I finally lost it. I thought my computer rearranged them on me.

DisneyMommyMichelle: So sorry to hear about Bunchkin! Said a little prayer for her to be better soon. Glad you're in touch. :grouphug:

PD and prayers for Nicole :grouphug: in fact a whole bunch of PD for her and the family -

welcome home Kim Raye. How was your trip.

:wave2: hi everyone!!!! Nicole says thanks for thinking of her!!! she is doing very well today, but anxious to get home of course!!

I just wanted to let you all know that she is hoping to go home tomorrow, but i will keep you all informed!!

Thanks Michelle, for the update on Nicole :thumbsup2
Hope she can get out of the hosp. soon, too!

Rosemarie

Good Evening all! Sheesh! This home job is harder then I expected, I can't get any customer's. :confused3 Oh well I tried I guess.

Anyway I took the girl's to the park thismorning and they loved it, then we went to my mom's Osco (sorry CVS now) and went back to the park. The girl's were exhausted when we got home. DH left back out at 4am and will be back on Thursday and then we will go get our new truck.

well hope you all have a wonderful night!

Thanks DisneyMommyMichelletell Bunchy that We hope she is getting better and comes home soon..

Thanks for the Nicole updates Michelle! :thumbsup2 I pray she's home tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks for the "welcome home"s! Trip was soggy, thanks to the tropical storm, and it was HOT, but ........... been there, done that, going back!!!! :lmao: It was fun! We had some really nice together-time, and far-away-time, too! :rotfl2:

Let's see if this works::

0017T.JPG

Matt's grad pic! :cool1:

And this: https://disneyphotopass.go.com/DPI/0/0/.TOP.System.Guest.SlideShow.aspx?sub=246517&iId=638570756 Hopefully a link to some of our Photo Pass pics.

:confused3

Good Wednesday morning!!! :surfweb:

Are any of you having storms? We have no storms here :sad2: I hope we get some today because I really want the rain.

Kim - I just looked at your pictures and they are great!!! :thumbsup2 Kelly is so cute princess: I especially like the picture of her w/ Cinderella - very cute!!! That's also a nice graduation picture of Matt. What is he going to do now that he's a highschool graduate?

Michelle - Thanks again for keeping us informed about Bunchkin. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers :wizard: .

To everyone else - Hi there!! :wave2:

Have a good day and talk to you all later!!! :wave:

Good morning all :sunny: :umbrella:

That is what the sky looks like right now, very gray and some sun.

About the smileys why is the Santa one :santa: on the front, I love Christmas but don't want to rush it. That would mean my trip was over :sad:

Kim---nice pictures, I liked the one with Kelly and Donald, she seems so excited. I don't see 16 people though :confused3 :)

Yes they came and covered our signs yesterday, it was kind of sad :sad1: I took a picture a few weeks ago when it said Osco, now I have to find it because everyone at work wants it.

The sun is going away and I think I heard thunder now. Tracy Butler is talking about hail and strong winds :scared1:

Have to go get my clothes out of the dryer so I can get ready for work.

KimRaye- I was eatting at one of the counter services and I saw you with you DIS pin I wanted to go up and say hello but I'm a bit shy. As soon as I saw your picuture I remembered you. I want to say it was Backlot express on 6/10.

NiteOwl said:
About the smileys why is the Santa one :santa: on the front, I love Christmas but don't want to rush it. That would mean my trip was over :sad:

I couldn't agree more ::yes::

Here's the smilies that I wish weren't on the front page
:stir: :bride: :bounce: :clown: :hippie: :santa: :upsidedow :laundy: :joker:

Here's the one's I would replace them with
:wizard: :rolleyes: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9: :grouphug: :hug: :eek: :love:

Anyone else have an opinion of this topic?? :confused3

Kim---nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle any word on Bunchy?

Macraven how are your doing?

Back to work..talk later

I hate this part of summer, my whole apartment feels so sticky and dirty. It is so muggy in here.

Slo- I would change the same smileys, those are the ones people use the most. I never seen anybody use :stir: or :joker: there just pointless to be on the front page.

Hi Everyone!!! :wave:

First off, thanks for all the well wishes!! That means a lot to me to know that so many of you were thinking of me!! :grouphug: ::yes::

So this is my little story of how I ended up in the hospital for 4 days!! :sad1:
I woke up in Saturday morning feeling like I was having heart palpitations.
(I have had these in the past, but never for a long period of time and only on occasion, and even had seen a doctor for testing for them.)
However, through out the day they became worse and worse. Getting stronger and more consistent. My heart was racing and I was very shaky. Tony had gone to work in the morning, and I had been updating him all day with how felt, so after lunch I took the kids and I went to an immediate care center of the hospital. They did an EKG right away and it wasn't good. :sad2: While I was there my heart rate got faster and faster!! It was very scarey!!! My heart rate got into the 200's!! NOT GOOD!! Normal heart rate is 60-70's. Lauren called Tony to come there, and an ambulance was on it's way to take me to the hosptial. Both arrived at the same time. At the hospital the started administering beta blockers right away. They helped a little but I was still having rapid heart beats. It was really very scarey for the whole family. Everyone was crying. :sad1: And Lauren even was so scared that she told Hunter I was going to die. It was really sad. :(
They admitted me and started me on stronger meds. Which they increased the dosage of again because they were not strong enough. The cardiologist said I probably have had this a long time and that the mild heart palpitations I've had over the past 5-6 years were a precurser to what happened. I have what's called PSVT. Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, it's a series of rapid heart atrial contractions. The meds are helping greatly, but I can still feel little flutters from time to time. It is something I will live with for the rest of my life now. There is a procedure I can have done to actually stop the contractions, but I don't think the cardiologist wants to do that right now. I will be seeing him frequently and possibly trying other meds before we go that route.
I'm REALLY glad to be home!!! My heart rate is great now, in the 70's!! YEAH!!
But still there is the flutters (mild rapid beats). Luckily it's something that can be lived with. It's just freighting when it happens.
I really missed my family so much!! And the kids weren't old enough to visit every day, hospital rules. :(
And I missed all of you of course!! :grouphug:

I really can't wait for Saturday!! As I and the family could use some good laughs and a fun time with friends!! :goodvibes
We've had our share of doom and gloom for a life time!!!

I hope everyone is excited about going to the meet. And if you know you won't be able to make it, please let me know as Mr. Bunchy (yeah, he doesn't like that name! :teeth: ) and I will be making name tags tomorrow and Friday.
And we're bringing something for all the kids!! :teeth:

Nicole.. glad that they were able to help you and that you are on the mend. ..

You don't need to make a name tag for Geoff as he is a teen and will not consider wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter