CHH salmon - vinegar or lemon?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
I've read several reviews of the salmon at Columbia Harbor House at MK because I think it is something that my younger DD may really like. One review said that it had vinegar on it while another said it had lemon on it. Any thoughts on which is correct? I think DD would be fine with lemon but probably not so much with vinegar.

Thanks.

I have not had the Salmon at CHH, but I remember reading someone saying that the Salmon had Vinegar. I did a quick web search and under some CHH reviews someone said it was Vinegar on the Salmon. I wish I could tell you for certain. I'm sure another DISer will be able to let you know for sure.

I don't know which it is, but I know I don't care for vinegar and the CHH salmon tasted pretty good to me. If it is vinegar, it blends with the taste of the fish well enough that it isn't overt.

It's vinegar :) I always put a vinegar dressing on my salmon and I spoke to a chef (I have many allergies so he came out to talk to me before we ordered) and he told me it was vinegar. They can however make plain salmon

It may be vinegar, but it is indiscernible in my opinion. The salmon is well flavored. It is a wonderful CS lunch option. It remains a favorite of mine!

--pennyplanner

I had the salmon at CHH on our trip earlier this month, and I agree that if it has vinegar on it you definitely can not taste it.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the input and I'll be recommending the salmon to DD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter