Cheyenne room block

Hipster Meg

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has any info about which blocks are 'preferred' and which are 'standard' as when we go in February I'd like to request a block close the amenities and knowing in advance which ones they are would come in very handy!

The way that they put it now 'close to the amenities' or 'next to the river' makes. It sound like Cheyenne is huge and it's not. I think the nearest we've been is Billy the Kid, which is just across from the back of reception etc., but incidently was right next to the river and path to the park.
Wherever you are, it's less than 5 mins walk to the main building. I'll see if I can find a hotel map to upload :)
6230459022_24dfaee49b_z.jpg

the Cheyenne blocks really aren't far apart from each other - we were in Sitting Bull, it was next to the river and about 2 minutes walk (if that) from our room at the very end of the block to the reception building.

We were in Jesse James but we were upgraded to this as hadn't booked that had booked cheapest but Jesse James is right opposite the restaurant :) no where is very far though :)

We've just got back tonight, stayed in doc holliday and it was perfect for us, 2 mins walk to reception and right on the path to the parks, would definitely ask for that block again if returning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter