• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheyenne or Santa Fe?

sdchickie

Fan of the Mouse!
At the time I'm going to DL Paris Cheyenne is only $5 more for the 2 nights than Santa Fe. The catch is that the room in Cheyenne only has a bed and a pull out where the Santa Fe room has 2 beds for that price. So, is the Cheyenne that much nicer than the Santa Fe? And if so are the pull out beds at Cheyenne comfortable? I know the pull down beds at WDW Pop are very comfortable so if any of you know how the pull out beds at Cheyenne compare that would be great!

My only helpful reply is theming. At Cheyenne, for a budget hotel (by Disney standards btw not mine, lol) the theming is AMAZING. You are staying in a western town, whereas at santa Fe you are staying in an orange painted concrete motel. Both are same distance from the parks, neither have lifts/elevators. Sorry cannot comment on the pullouts.
Have a great time planning :-)

You can request a room with 2 doubles at the Cheyenne, which is what I did. The rooms are more recently upgraded with usb sockets and updated amenities. I think it depends how many are in the room and whether they are adults or children, the Cheyenne used to have bunks, my understanding now is it is a singe bed with a pull out underneath.
The Cheyenne has better public areas; bar, restaurant and shop, however the Santa Fe is fine as a base.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll probably go with the Santa Fe. I definitely need the 2 beds and we'll be at the parks most of the day anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter