• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chewy for meds

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I'm wonder if anyone has tried using Chewy . com for meds for their pet. It is a fairly new service from them. I see they have my beagle's allergy meds cheaper than my vet. Any issues with Chewy?

i get all my pet food through them-fantastic company. i'm on auto fill so they send me a reminder about a week or so out in case i need to bump up the delivery or push it out. they are VERY fast on delivery and if there's any problems they deal with it right away (fed ex messed up a canned wet food delivery that happened to be during a heatwave-chewey immediately sent us an overnite replacement and told us to toss the delivery from fed ex 'just in case'). a family member gets their dog food and now meds-raves about the service as well.

I just used them a month ago for my dogs heartguard and nexguard. Super easy, fast delivery and I saved $50 over my vets prices. I did price around online before I made the decision to go with them - they had the best prices at the time. Our vet even encouraged me to order online to save some $!

Chewy is the best!!! Their prices are great, delivery is quick, and their service level is unmatched. If you call them a human picks up the phone immediately! We've gotten meds from them for months with no problems.

The very few times I've had an issue with an order (damage in transit, not their fault) they have had a replacement out the same day, no questions asked. I wish all companies were like Chewy!

We use Chewy for rx food. Have never had an issue, they have been awesome! One time my order arrived damaged (totally usable though) and they sent me another order for free.

Wow I wish I knew earlier they have meds, they have my dogs meds for wayyyyyyyyyy cheaper than Alivet, who was previously by far the cheapest I had found.

I'm wonder if anyone has tried using Chewy . com for meds for their pet. It is a fairly new service from them. I see they have my beagle's allergy meds cheaper than my vet. Any issues with Chewy?
My Local Costco sold medications for animals. Reasonable too

We use Chewy for meds and food, have never had any issues and they reached out to my vet directly for order approval, I didn't have to get involved.

I've never used them for meds, but i use them for cat food and toys. I love their customer service.

I save about $20/box on heart worm meds and $50/box on flea meds by going through Chewy instead of my vet. Of course my vet charges me $5 to write a prescription and then requires me to send it in to Chewy myself, but I still come out ahead. I order all of my pet supplies and toys from Chewy.. you can’t beat their prices on Kong dog toys.

Plus their customer service is amazing- they recently sent me a small canvas of my newest puppy (Im pretty sure they saw her on Instagram)

You can’t go wrong with chewy. I usually order from chewy about three times a month. My dogs love when I bring the box in they know they are going to get a toy. They have excellent customer service. One time their toy only lasted 5 minutes. I called them and the price was taking off my credit card. Haven’t order from pharmacy yet but looking at the prices I need to. Anything with chewy I know they are going to do a great job at a great price.

We ordered the Hills Thyroid kibble for our cat....our Vet had to contact them to allow for the shipping....they were great! They give you plenty of lead time to re-schedule your shipping each month.

Also when both of our cats passed earlier this year...they sent flowers!!! They were beautiful....and the next day we received a handwritten note that was really lovely.

We now have a rescue kitten and we wouldn't order any of his toys or food from any other place...well except for his kitty litter that we get from Pretty Litter...but everything else comes from Chewy.

We LOVE chewy.

I just ordered heartguard and nexgard. The savings was 65 dollars for three months for 2 dogs. Hopefully the vet will approve it. Heard some vets don’t allow it because this is there bread and butter. Imagine how cheap the vet gets it for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter