Cheshire Cafe

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Please say they still have the Cake cups:worship: at the Cheshire Cafe.

Thank You:thanks:

They are gone :sad: I asked this question on a Facebook group and it was confirmed by multiple people.

OH NO!!!!! My DD14 and DD12 will be so devastated, they were really looking forward to the vanilla ones when we are there in October. They had them for the first time in January and loved them....to me it seemed too rich, but for them they were pure "Heaven".

I'm disappointed too! I just thought they were so cute and wanted one to look at more than to eat, lol! I was wondering if Disney shrinks the menus sometimes during less crowded times. It looks like they have taken away many of the desserts at Storybook Treats. I'm hoping that they might expand the menus during more crowded times and bring the cake cups back. Is this possible? The Cheshire Cafe and Storybook Treat menus are currently l looking pretty barebones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter