Cherry coke!

ducky100

Mouseketeer
we are here having a brilliant time but just in case anyone falls into the trap of promising the above on tap via the refills. Don't it's not an option any longer!! Gutted for me as well!!

I was disappointed to notice it has disappeared from the refill stations too, but on our last trip we found one a the few places that still served it with your meal was Trail's End.

which there was more choice of diet drinks i get fed up with water or diet coke :drinking:
cal:)

They had Diet Sprite and sugar free Minute Maid lemonade last few years at POFQ. Are those not there anymore?

Cherry Coke and lots of other diet drinks are still available at US & IOA via the FreeStyle cups.

POFQ had it at the refill machines and I am sure we saw it a couple of other places - POR I think was one.

I actually carry around a small bottle of grenadine so I can add it to my kids coke. Most places that don't do actual cherry coke on the menu,will do cherry coke with the above if you ask.
My boys live on it when over there. And always ask for it. They always get it at places like rain forest and trex.
A few disney places did it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter