Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he pulled Lynn closer to him slightly and sighed. "I-I'm sorry about all of this, l-love."

Lynn: "Don't be, honey. Just...don't." she leaned on his shoulder.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she felt hurt but she knew it was irrational. "Ciel...I..."

Jordan: he wrapped both of his arms around her "you haven't caused that many problems. But you're welcome. I love you."

Ciel: He looked down, sitting up and pulling his knees to his chest.

Jaycee: she felt hurt but she knew it was irrational. "Ciel...I..." Jordan: he wrapped both of his arms around her "you haven't caused that many problems. But you're welcome. I love you."

Dawn: she smiled and leaned into him. "I love you too." She put a hand up against his neck gently before wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Lynn: "Don't be, honey. Just...don't." she leaned on his shoulder.

Marcus: he slid his arm down around her waist and with the other he rubbed her back. "The counselor told me to talk to someone if I ever felt like... 'Trying to do that' again. W-would you let me talk about it with you if absolutely necessary?"

Ciel: He looked down, sitting up and pulling his knees to his chest.

Dawn: she smiled and leaned into him. "I love you too." She put a hand up against his neck gently before wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Jaycee: she didn't know what to say. "you can't run away from your problems" she whispered.

Jordan: he wished that she wouldn't keep thinking about what she did to him in Chemical Alley. He didn't even think of her as the same person who did that at all. After she came back she was completely different in his eyes. It was only when she touched his neck that he would think of her and that she was the one who did it. He tried to keep his mind off of that moment all together. He hugged her close.

Jaycee: she didn't know what to say. "you can't run away from your problems" she whispered. Jordan: he wished that she wouldn't keep thinking about what she did to him in Chemical Alley. He didn't even think of her as the same person who did that at all. After she came back she was completely different in his eyes. It was only when she touched his neck that he would think of her and that she was the one who did it. He tried to keep his mind off of that moment all together. He hugged her close.

Dawn: she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered, barely audible.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he slid his arm down around her waist and with the other he rubbed her back. "The counselor told me to talk to someone if I ever felt like... 'Trying to do that' again. W-would you let me talk about it with you if absolutely necessary?"

Lynn: "Always."

Ciel: "Not running away. I just wanted to get a new future. One where I'm not a punching bag." he stood, his voice rising. "I just wanted to make a better version of myself. To stop screwing up for once."

Dawn: she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered, barely audible.

Lynn: "Always."

Ciel: "Not running away. I just wanted to get a new future. One where I'm not a punching bag." he stood, his voice rising. "I just wanted to make a better version of myself. To stop screwing up for once."

Jordan: he held her close not saying anything. He ran his hands through her hair.

Jaycee: she sat where she was bringing her knees up to her chest. "you can do that, this just isn't how" she said quietly.

Lynn: "Always." Ciel: "Not running away. I just wanted to get a new future. One where I'm not a punching bag." he stood, his voice rising. "I just wanted to make a better version of myself. To stop screwing up for once."

Marcus: he smiled slightly. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead and took her hand, rubbing his thumb against her ring.

Jordan: he held her close not saying anything. He ran his hands through her hair. Jaycee: she sat where she was bringing her knees up to her chest. "you can do that, this just isn't how" she said quietly.

Dawn: she looked up and kissed his cheek.

Jordan: he smiled. Caroline: "goodnight Jordan, Dawn. See you in the morning. Don't stay up too late." Jordan: "goodnight mom, I love you." Caroline: "I love you too."

Dawn: "G-goodnight, miss Caroline."

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he smiled slightly. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead and took her hand, rubbing his thumb against her ring.

Lynn: She smiled slightly, looking up at him.

Ciel: He didn't respond to Jaycee. Ciel thought for a moment. "Nobody would care." he mumbled.

Lynn: She smiled slightly, looking up at him. Ciel: He didn't respond to Jaycee. Ciel thought for a moment. "Nobody would care." he mumbled.

Marcus: once Jordan's mother had left he pulled Lynn onto his lap and kissed her. "I love you so much."

Dawn: "Why are you so amazing?"

Lynn: She smiled slightly, looking up at him.

Ciel: He didn't respond to Jaycee. Ciel thought for a moment. "Nobody would care." he mumbled.

Jordan: "I don't really think I'm that amazing. But thank you, I just try to be the person my mom's taught me to be."

Jaycee: she pulled her knees closer to her chest and looked down "I would" she whispered.

Jordan: "I don't really think I'm that amazing. But thank you, I just try to be the person my mom's taught me to be." Jaycee: she pulled her knees closer to her chest and looked down "I would" she whispered.

Dawn: she smiled and snuggled up against him. "You are amazing. I love you so much."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter