Chef's Table at Victoria & Alberts

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
We dined in the regular restaurant in 2010 and are itching to return! Has anyone done the chef's table and willing to share their experience? Is it a 180 or 90 day out reservation? What's the additional cost? Will the chef take into account likes/dislikes?

We have done the chefs table and the dining room. It is 180 days out for the reservation and is a customized 10 course meal. The chef does take into account dietary and likes/dislikes but you should let them know in advance with the reservation that you have needs. They will call you closer to the time and get more information for the chef.

We really like V&A and it is worth the additional cost. I don't remember the exact cost, but I think it is around $300/person. Someone else may have the exact cost they can share.

We have done the chefs table and the dining room. It is 180 days out for the reservation and is a customized 10 course meal. The chef does take into account dietary and likes/dislikes but you should let them know in advance with the reservation that you have needs. They will call you closer to the time and get more information for the chef.

We really like V&A and it is worth the additional cost. I don't remember the exact cost, but I think it is around $300/person. Someone else may have the exact cost they can share.

That sounds about right based on what it was in 2010, and then it depends if you add on the wine pairings, but do you remember if there an additional cost associated with the chef's table specifically? Sounds like a great experience!

I just looked it up on Disney's site.. The Prix Fixe begins at $250.00 per Guest; wine pairings from $105.00 per Guest. There are no other charges other than tax and tip on that. They do have "upgrades" on their menu than can take the price much higher depending on if you get them or not.

I just looked it up on Disney's site.. The Prix Fixe begins at $250.00 per Guest; wine pairings from $105.00 per Guest. There are no other charges other than tax and tip on that. They do have "upgrades" on their menu than can take the price much higher depending on if you get them or not.

Yes I remember the upgrade on my beef I got last time lol! I can't believe they don't charge additional for the chef's table experience!!! That's amazing!

It's still a very hard reservation to get.

We've had it and the QVR ... Same menu. The chefs table is neat.... Especially if you're into cooking. Recent reports have indicated that they frown upon you talking to the cooks now while they're prepping and cooking... Which was fun!

Brian

We've had it and the QVR ... Same menu. The chefs table is neat.... Especially if you're into cooking. Recent reports have indicated that they frown upon you talking to the cooks now while they're prepping and cooking... Which was fun!

Brian

I'm pretty excited to try it! We'll be there for 9 days end of Aug/Sep so hopefully if we plan around getting chef's table it won't be too hard! Fingers crossed!

It doesn't look like the "new" chef's table will be open for end of Feb (it's undergoing a complete refurb) so we are going to QVR but it certainly looks like fun for another time when we are back

Brian
I've stood at the railing several times and one of the chefs will always say something. I've held conversations with several of them, asked about what they're prepping, and my partner even asked for a sample and was given one. They also say not to take pictures of the kitchen and I've done that too. If you're friendly with the staff, nobody seems to mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter