Chef's Table at Napa Rose

meandthree

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how far in advance you can book the Chef's Table, how much it costs and if you think it is worth it? I thought it would be a great present for my husbands birthday

We've been going to Napa Rose 4-5 times a year since it opened; in fact, we were just there on April 1st. Is this something new? I know that people sit at the counter facing the kitchen. If you have ny info, please share. Thanks!

meandthree said:
Does anyone know how far in advance you can book the Chef's Table, how much it costs and if you think it is worth it? I thought it would be a great present for my husbands birthday

Napa Rose accepts reservations up to 90 days in advance. Not sure about the price, but it is expensive. The phone number is 714-300-7170. Oh, and they call it the Chef's Counter since you are seated at a counter facing the kitchen. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter