• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chefs or Le Cellier?

deebee29

Mouseketeer
We can get a late supper (6:30ish) ADR for Chefs or an early supper (4:00ish) ADR for Le Cellier... What would be your choice?

I think both are excellent from a food quality standpoint. I think the choice would come down to which time you like better.

While Chefs is pretty good, I would definitely go with Le Cellier. I think both are pretty good as far as quality, but Le Cellier has a better variety, imho.

You'll probably get some different opinions here, but I think Le Cellier is one of the best restaurants in Epcot.

We have gone to Le Cellier the last two times and really enjoyed both times, it has become one of our favorite places to eat. However, we decided to try something new so we have a lunch ADR for Le Chefs....we also are hoping to see Remy as well.

If you really enjoy steak then it's Le Cellier, if you don't care what you eat, pick either. I don't know if I could eat a big meal like Le Cellier at 4pm and continue on in the parks, I might have to go and crash for awhile! I eat there at 7:45, watch the fireworks and head to the resort!

Chefs...I think you could find better steaks at home
Agreed. Who wants to eat dinner so early anyway? Le Cellier isn't good enough to warrant such a strange dining schedule. Chefs de France offers good food in a lovely setting, and the 6:30 reservation makes it even more appealing.

Being Canadian, we decided on Le Cellier, even with the early dining time. We always love to see if anyone is from our province! :)
Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter