• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef's Menu at CoraNation Room

Wondering if anyone has a report.

Where is the CoraNation Room? I thought I knew all the WDW eateries, but this is new to me.:surfweb:

I just booked it for later this month. I believe they said $69 per person but I am starting to think I might have heard wrong for a 5 course meal. Looking forward to it thought. My husband would die if Cat would show up herself.

1) It is a prix fixe menu.
2) The room has one long table (looks like 8-10 seats per side).
3) They do bring in 5 courses - smallish servings in each course.

NOTE1:
We had a table just outside of the room.
The group looked like a retirement party of 15-18.
There were two servers for the room.

I just booked it for later this month. I believe they said $69 per person but I am starting to think I might have heard wrong for a 5 course meal. Looking forward to it thought. My husband would die if Cat would show up herself.

Please let us know what you thought after you get home. :goodvibes

Please let us know what you thought after you get home. :goodvibes

At $69 it is a steal!! We have no regrets. I apologize that I don't have descriptions of all the food right now. I only have time to post the photos but I figured it was at least something. You should be able to figure most of it from the menu.

Chef Dee said to tell 10 people about our experience and I just smiled knowing I would be posting here.

IMGP6791.jpg

IMGP6792.jpg
IMGP6793.jpg

IMGP6794.jpg

IMGP6797.jpg

IMGP6802.jpg

IMGP6803.jpg

IMGP6804.jpg

IMGP6805.jpg

Amyy, thanks for the pics - I've been wondering about this and was hoping someone would test it out.

Was it just your group or were there other people at the table? Or put another way, is this booked by the room (like V&A chef's) or by the seat?

Also, did anyone try the wine pairings? The website's description says 5 courses, but I only see 4 unless you count the palate cleanser or you can pick 2 of the mains.

Amyy, thanks for the pics - I've been wondering about this and was hoping someone would test it out.

Was it just your group or were there other people at the table? Or put another way, is this booked by the room (like V&A chef's) or by the seat?

Also, did anyone try the wine pairings? The website's description says 5 courses, but I only see 4 unless you count the palate cleanser or you can pick 2 of the mains.

There were 4 other people at the table with us. They were 2 groups of 2. I guess this was the first time they had put everyone together. Prior it had been that you book by the table and there was only one table. (there were 2 or 3 other tables in the room but they were not part of the Chef's Table). We all enjoyed getting to know one and other. When you book you might want to ask how it will be.

5 of the 6 of us did the wine paring. I was the only one who didn't so I can't comment a lot on it. Everyone seemed to enjoy the wine. The wine paring was $35.

I don't know about the 5 courses.

Looks intriguing. Instead of steak again, maybe DH and I will have to try this for our no-kids meal.

Just found out we're dining here tomorrow night as a surprise kickoff to our vacation. If our menu looks anything like the one posted, we are in for a treat. Thanks for the pics, they have been hard to find so far!

And of course, I will report back as well :)

ExBellhop

Exbellhop-Tell Dee we said hello. We are the couple from Maine that was just there Sat so she should remember us. She is supper friendly and you will love interacting with her. Her assistant is very talented too but not as talkative. I can't wait to hear what you have. All of it was so delicious.

What a great idea that someone booked it as a surprise for you. Enjoy!

What a great idea that someone booked it as a surprise for you. Enjoy!

It was an anniversary gift from my parents and my brother and sister-in-law! :) Really I think it's just a ploy for them to get unlimited access to my kids for the evening... which I am just fine with.

I will be curious to see if the menu changes over the course of this week, or if its more set in stone.

It was an anniversary gift from my parents and my brother and sister-in-law! :) Really I think it's just a ploy for them to get unlimited access to my kids for the evening... which I am just fine with.

I will be curious to see if the menu changes over the course of this week, or if its more set in stone.

I think it changes because some of our dishes were new. My husband remembered them saying they try to do something new every week. I would be happy have the same exact meal.

What a wonderful anniversary gift! It sounds like a win win for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter