Chefs de France

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MGMKMTHewitt, Mar 2, 2010.

1. MGMKMTHewitt

MGMKMTHewitt Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if Remy is still making appearances at meals in Chefs de France?

2. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

Yes he does, not on Sundays and I am not sure of his times Mon-Sat

3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Yes, he makes several appearances between 12:30 and 6 PM Monday-Saturday.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. MGMKMTHewitt

MGMKMTHewitt Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. Couldn't find the info in any charachter dining resources on the web. I knew you guys could help!!!!!:thumbsup2

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

It's not considered a character meal, and you won't get the same interaction you would at a typical character meal.

7. ryels

ryels Mouseketeer

He definitely does still make appearances. We were there in early February and he came to visit our table.

I'm not sure about the whole schedule, but I believe he comes out around 5:15 if you are going for dinner. We had read on one of the posts here on the boards that it is one of his scheduled times. So we made ADRs for 4:45 on a Wednesday to make sure we saw him. He came out right on time. It was a lot of fun! Definitely worth seeing.

8. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

It is not a character meal per se...Little Remy is a small little thing on a rolling dining cart , his handler does all the speaking for him.Its a cute little show but not a character meal in the traditional sense

9. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

I was there Saturday evening at 7:30, checked in at 7:15 and got in.
    Our waiter told us, his last appearance was 6:00 p.m.

Me and my dh went back to our room to change, because our shoes and pants were wet from the rain on Saturday. So we decided to dress nice. I was sort of disappointed with how expensive everything was, and it was very casual. We did have a great server and my dh told me to just unwind and relax, I was in my "happy place".:rotfl: