Chefs de France ?

Ms.Mouse

DIS Veteran
I've read in these and other posts that many diners find the waitstaff at Chefs de France to be rude or at best, aloof to the diners (especially if they aren't French speaking). We have dinner reservations at this time but I go back and forth on whether I should keep them. How have your dining experiences been there???

I can only speak for myself of course but we had a lovely waiter at Le Chefs. Friendly, professional and attentive. We were a little worried too but the whole experience was excellent.

The food was wonderful by the way!

We went for dinner last September and it was great! The waitress was wonderful and very helpful in our menu selections! I would not have any hesitations at all about going back! In fact we might go back when we are there in October this year! :goodvibes

We hated Chefs. We rate it the Most Disappointing WDW Dining Experience we ever had.

Without boring you with details I posted in a review of Chefs in 2005, the staff is quite arrogant and the food was very "Americanized". Granted, I should have expected it to be so, being a Theme Park restaurant, but I was really hoping, given it's owners, that it would be more authentic.

I would go back again for cheese & dessert, those parts of the meal was perfect. The atmosphere is quite lovely.

I love the food at Chefs de France, and our lunch waiter in late November was very nice - also quite cute!

We were there for lunch in November and had a nice young man as a waiter, not rude at all. The waiter was fine, the food was mediocre at best.

We have eaten here probably 10 times and really like it. We always get the soups (DH gets the french onion and I get the soup of the day) and they are awesome. I am usually adventurous, but in December, I had the hamburger which had brie, onions and a sauce on it (I think) and it was really good. Their creme brulee is really good as well. Nice wine list. My DH always gets the lunch special which comes with soup, a ham and cheese sandwich with salad and the creme brulee. Great deal. We have always had friendly and efficient service. Try it out! I will say that we ate here for dinner one time and much preferred the lunch menu to the dinner menu.

We had a LOVELY waitress when we went - she was adorable and very sweet and helpful. I noticed they hussle quite a bit but didn't notice anyone being rude.

We had a good exp there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter