Chefs de France or coral reef??

kmn952

Mouseketeer
Help a girl out! Chefs de France or coral reed for dinner?? Thoughts and pictures would be lovely!

We ate at Coral Reef and enjoyed it. It gets a lot of mixed reviews, but we like it. There is a huge aquarium inside and you can watch the sharks swim as you eat your dinner. We have never eaten at the other place. I'm sure it will get some favorable feedback.

Chefs de France

461378198.jpg

383433200.jpg

191318203.jpg

448526204.jpg

Haven't been to either in many years...but almost anything other than Coral Reef (though the aquarium is super cool). :earsboy:

We go to Chefs de France almost every year. We usually eat there when we see the Candlelight Processional. We have eaten at coral reef two years ago and I didn't think it was as bad as the reviews make it out to be, but I think the food is perosnally better at Chefs de France. I think it is a better experience personally.

We have dined at both over the years prefer Chefs for their food and Coral Reef for service and atmosphere & table spacing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter