• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chefs de France - looking for reviews

Disneytrip

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time dining at Chefs de France (dinner) and we are looking for reviews. Is the fixed price menu worth it as well? Thank you.

We ate there recently and enjoyed it. I had the chicken and was pleased with it. I imagine we'll eat there again, but after I've tried other restaurants at Epcot. Also, you can not order the fixed meal with a DDP credit. This is what we had planned, but it is not allowed.

This is mine and DH's favorite. It gets mixed reviews though. My favorite is the vegetable lasagna and DH loves the seared tuna. The onion soup is tasty and the creme brulee is fantastic. The atmosphere is nice but the tables are very close together.

I have to agree, the tables are close together and if it's a packed night, it's very noisy.

But the food and staff are excellent. I'd just try and do a non-peak time.

Food was very good.We will go back.As pp said if you are on the basic dp the Fixed price menu is not eligible.

We went in Dec 07 and had a wonderful meal!
Appys were french onion soup- yum! lobster bisque was a little thin, and DH loved his escargot.
DH, Dad & Stepmom all had the beef tenderloin; it was cooked perfectly for each of them and they all really enjoyed it. DD had the braised short ribs and devoured them and is still craving the green beans they served (believe me, she does not veggies, ever), DS had the kids hamburger and I had (what I still think was the best meal ;) ) the black tiger shrimp & scallops ::yes::
Desserts were wonderful, we all enjoyed them very much.

Service was good, a little slow but not bad. Our waitress loved that DS (10 at the time) tried to speak to her in French :goodvibes

All in all, it's a restaurant that we plan to go back to :thumbsup2

We ate there on Thursday night and all loved it! The food was great, service was great and as we had a late dinner (7:50), we had a beautiful view for the fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter