Chefs de France and older kids

anne1456

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm looking for a place in Epcot to eat lunch that has things on the adult menu my 13 and 10 year old will be willing to try. I saw that Chefs de France has a macaroni and cheese, rotisseire chicken and ham and cheese, all of which they might try. Has anyone had these? My kids are somewhat picky, they like their food bland. Macaroni and cheese wouldn't have to be Kraft's, but if it had onions or something like that in it they wouldn't eat it. I'd appreciate any feedback on this, thanks,

Anne

We are trying out Chefs de France this trip with our 14 and 11 y.o.s I expect my DDs will get the chicken too.

I haven't been there before so I can't answer your question, but I wanted to direct you to the Food Picture thread that is "stickied" at the top of the Restaurant board. It has pictures of the food and I know for sure there is a picture of the chicken there. It might help you decide. Page 210, I believe, has a directory of all the restaurants and which pages have which pictures. You can also do a search.

Maggie

Chefs is a first and last day tradition for us when in WDW
I like to have someting bland for lunch on the last day, as just thinking about the flight home makes me feel a bit queasy.
In May I chose the Rotisserie Chicken and it was tender and juicy with a delicious crispy skin. The basil in the basil-infused potatoes was very subtle - I would have preferred there to be more herby flavour, but they were very tasty all the same.

My two sons 11 & 12 have pretty much the same taste in food you described and this is one of their favorite places. The mac and cheese is made from guriere cheese(sp) and is really good. I wouldn't describe the food as bland at all, it is very tasty but not exotic if you were afraid of that. The waitress we had made dh and kids speak french to order and we couldn't stop laughing at each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter