• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chefs de France and Food Allergies

LuvinLucifer

Mouseketeer
Has anyone with food allergies or intolerances had any experiences at Chefs de France? I have an egg allergy and gluten intolerance, and I haven't really heard how they are here.

We've eaten there twice with DD who has food allergies (varied by trip). They were outstanding! Because she's had so many different food issues, she's turned into a picky eater. Not only did they work with us, they made her something special that was off menu. Don't recall what it was but she was thrilled. Definitely one of the better experiences.

We've eaten three times at Chefs (latest last August) with dd17 who has multiple food allergies, most common being soy. They have always clearly communicated what she can/cannot eat and made sure that she was happy with her food selections.

We had no problem having lunch there with my daughter who was allergic to peanuts and shellfish and my son, milk.

Pretty much all of the restaurants at Disney will work with you to ensure you get a meal that you can eat risk free. But you must note all of the allergies on your reservation. I would encourage you to go over to the disAbilities board to learn more about eating at WDW with allergies (or other dietary issues).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter