Chef Tj

Status
Not open for further replies.

flick

Some girls are just born with pixie dust in their
Hi Everyone,

Just found out that starting 7 Jul Chef Tj will be moving to the morning shift at Trails End. No more 1900 PF

Does anyone ever wonder if he keeps getting moved because people keep posting his location?

He was at 1900 PF four years. Disney likes to move chefs ever 3 years or so.

He was at 1900 PF four years. Disney likes to move chefs ever 3 years or so.

That's interesting. There was just a post about a month ago saying he was there for breakfast only or something. And plenty of posts asking where he is so they can request things.

It looks like from your posts alone they've been switching him from morning to night pretty frequently. By all means, keep posting and following him around, I just feel bad for the guy sometimes.

Sorry if my post bugged you. I posted because a lot of the disboarders like to know where he is. My last post was just to let people know he went from dinner to mornings at 1900 PF not that he changed locations. BTW, he is fine with guests knowing where he is working, trust me on that one ;)

Can you make special requests at Trails End? Somehow, I thought it was really basic.

Can you make special requests at Trails End? Somehow, I thought it was really basic.

1) If you have a menu problem/allergy/etc, he will make an alternative.
2) He will not usually take special requests. *
3) Trails End is not that kind of place.

* At least this is what we were told this week.

Thanks for the heads up! We had 1900 PF ADRs just to experience his magic. We have MANY allergies so if he's not there, I'm not sure I want to try it. Trail's End doesn't fit into our plans, so our elusive TJ meal will have to wait another year... Sigh. :)

1) If you have a menu problem/allergy/etc, he will make an alternative.
2) He will not usually take special requests. *
3) Trails End is not that kind of place.

* At least this is what we were told this week.

What exactly is "make an alternative" if not a special request?
And what do you mean when you say "not that kind of place"? Not the kind of place that offers alternatives or special requests? Or the kind of place where you want to eat, or the kind of place where we're likely to find help or the kind of place that you find acceptable, or the kind of place that....what?

Honestly, if you spent less time numbering your posts and more time actually including content, people might get something from your posts.

And what do you mean when you say "not that kind of place"? Not the kind of place that offers alternatives or special requests? Or the kind of place where you want to eat, or the kind of place where we're likely to find help or the kind of place that you find acceptable, or the kind of place that....what?

Honestly, if you spent less time numbering your posts and more time actually including content, people might get something from your posts.
Trail's End's offerings are pretty basic and I would imagine that any alternatives would be very limited too. I would assume that that is what was meant.

What exactly is "make an alternative" if not a special request? . . .

It is what it says.
. . . if you have a dietary issue, the chef will offer alterantives
. . . example: you can select from those items offered
. . . example: you can't "special request" a high grade steak at Trails End
. . . there is a difference between an alternarte dish and a "special request"

:confused3 I understood his post perfectly. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter