• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef TJ?

Mandamouse

Earning My Ears
Hi there! Can anyone confirm if Chef TJ is still at 1900 Park Fare? I was going to make dinner reservations this coming Saturday. Thanks!

I'm not sure if he's back or not but at the end of February he was out on some kind of leave. I was bummed. The chef made us some tasty food but it definitely wasn't a Chef TJ type of meal.

Horrible experience at 1900 Park Fare. Chef TJ does not work there during dinner anymore. They said he is there for breakfast. The chef who was on duty flat out refused to make us anything special. She gave me earth balance for the bread (after I asked twice) and gave the guy at the stir fry station some tofu but the stir fry was disgusting. After our meal I had to ask if we could have something for dessert. They brought us each out a scoop of sorbet that was not tasty with a gummy worm (most likely not vegan) I was expecting a great experience instead my family of 3 Wasted $100+ on an awful meal. So disappointing.

Yes, Chef Tj is now on the breakfast shift. He is off Friday and Saturdays.

Anyone have any updates on this?

Is he still at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast only?

(I've never managed to get served by TJ, but, I'd really love to luck into it, even if it takes careful planning to get that luck. I have met some other great chefs and some mediocre ones, but, I'm not sure about the buffets in general these days as it's a pretty poor meal unless I get someone good.)

Any update on Chef TJ? Is he still only working breakfast at 1900 Park Fare?

I hope you get to eat something that he' s created. He's the best. Made a delicious tempura veggie and rice dish for me when he was at O'hans. Also a great appetizer. Then had my pic taken with him. He really takes care of vegetarians!!

Ate at 1900 Park Fare for b'fast during Christmas vacation. Got Chef TJ. Awesome. :worship: :worship: Best chef we had the entire trip. Prepared a wonderful meal for my husband.

But we also got Laura in the evening another time and she was good.

Kate

REALLY BUMMED to hear he is not doing dinner anymore, I booked 1900 park fare for dinner the night before the Princess half marathon! Does Chef Laura do any fun tofu tempura dish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter