• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef the france Remy the mouse

captaine hook

Earning My Ears
hello everyone can someone tell me me wen does remy apears at guest tables in the restaurant i have reservation for 6:45 pm not sure if thats a good time to see him thank's in advance:wave2:

5:30 probably won't work either. Remy enters the restaurant at the times listed above. He makes one circuit and leaves. If you are seated after he passes, he will not come back. If you aren't in the restaurant and seated at 5:20 you will probably not meet him.

If it's a Sunday he won't appear at all.

According to Steve Soare's site, Remy now makes his last round starting at 5:00:

http://wdwent.com/

A 5:30 reservation would be too late for the 5:00 and most likely the 5:20 time also because you need to be in your seat when he comes to your table. If you're in the process of being seated Remy will not stop. Once he passes your table he will not back track and you cannot go up to see him. Also, this is his last round of the day so there's no chance to wait for his next round.

You should make a reservation for no later than 30 minutes before the start of his last round, just in case Chefs is running behind.

I'd make a 445pm reservation, just incase the restaurant is running behind. Lets say theyre 10 min late seating you, that means you'll be seated just before 5pm which is perfect if you want to see Remy for his 520pm rounds. :thumbsup2

REMY Info: (lunch only)

1) Inside Les Chefs de France.
2) Monday-thru-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm
3) Visiting
. . . he usually comes out right on schedule
. . . Remuy is a rat-size animatronic anchored to a cart
. . . he is on a push-around food cart and does not leave it
. . . the cart makes one trip around the eatery
. . . you can take pictures, but no autographs
. . . you must wait until he comes to your table *
. . . you cannot get up and go over to him, handlers guard him
. . . if you miss him, he does not make a second trip
. . . you must wait for the next scheduled time
. . . if your ADR is near a scheduled time, be early
. . . you may not be seated on time, and will miss him
. . . you might be in line waiting for a table when he appears
. . . if so, you wait for the next scheduled trip
. . . good hint: make your ressie at least 45-minutes prior to tour time
. . . it is easy to be stuck at the podium when he makes his round

* People gathering around the cart, it would clog the aisles. Guests
might be pressing their shorts against another guest's tabletop and
food (yuck, gross). Also, he's temperamental and occasionally
doesn't appear at all - and without prior notice
. Could be tech
glitches or even absenteeism. There are times he breaks down
during the tour and has to stop visiting. So don't overly promise
the little ones.

NOTE: THE LAST CIRCUIT USED TO BE 5:20PM, BUT THAT ALLOWED SOME
DINNER GUESTS TO SEE HIM. THEY WANT LUNCH MEALS, SO THEY MOVED
THE LAST TRIP AROUND THE EATERY.

NOTE: THE LAST CIRCUIT USED TO BE 5:20PM, BUT THAT ALLOWED SOME
DINNER GUESTS TO SEE HIM. THEY WANT LUNCH MEALS, SO THEY MOVED
THE LAST TRIP AROUND THE EATERY.

Just a note, but this is not entirely correct. Dinner service begins at 4:30 pm, so Remy's last circuit is during dinner time. If they dropped the 5:00 pm circuit or moved the start of dinner service to after 5:00 pm, then he would be at lunch time only.

Our reservation was for 5 p.m. (got seated right on time)... within about 5 minutes of us sitting down, he stopped by our table. We saw him back in 2011, but my parents had not. They LOVED the food and thought that Remy was adorable (he really is). :) The restaurant was maybe 1/3 full when we were seated, but started to fill in rather quickly. The handler of Remy did make another pass through our section about 20 minutes later, but I don't know if that is the norm or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter