Chef Table @ Victoria & Alberts time of year for more success?

Disneyholic

CM Wannabe I'll Never Grow Up!
We have been trying to get V&As Chefs Table many times, even staying Club Level hoping Concierge would be able to snag us a reservation with no success so far. I have seen people post that they have been there multiple times and was just wondering if there is a better time of year to have a better chance of getting in. Really gets frustrating when we have tried so often to get in and then find others have had no problem. Just thinking that if there is a better time of year we may have to adjust our times to stay. TIA

WHOAAAAAA.....

V&A typically needs to be booked a good six months in advance. Time of year is likely not that critical. But there is something about V&A that you might not have picked up from all the threads....

You MIGHT book V&A via MDE. On a Good day.

A better approach? See http://www.victoria-alberts.com/ . Edrigol ("in particular"), see this:

"To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit"

THAT is a telephone number that goes DIRECTLY to a 5 Star Restaurant. USE this. I suspect you will find that these WONDERFUL folks will take excellent care of you :).
You see, V&A has never really "fit" with the Disney System.... which is probably a GOOD thing :). Once you can contact THEM, rather than a computer or an uninformed Telephone person? Oh yes, you WILL be accommodated.... :).

WHOAAAAAA.....

V&A typically needs to be booked a good six months in advance. Time of year is likely not that critical. But there is something about V&A that you might not have picked up from all the threads....

A better approach? See http://www.victoria-alberts.com/ . Edrigol ("in particular"), see this:

"To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit"

THAT is a telephone number that goes DIRECTLY to a 5 Star Restaurant. USE this. I suspect you will find that these WONDERFUL folks will take excellent care of you :).
You see, V&A has never really "fit" with the Disney System.... which is probably a GOOD thing :). Once you can contact THEM, rather than a computer or an uninformed Telephone person? Oh yes, you WILL be accommodated.... :).

I was wondering which number was better. What time do they open this direct line? Is it 7am? TIA! :)

WHOAAAAAA.....

We have not had a problem with booking Victoria and Alberts and even got into Queen Victoria Room last year. I am trying to get CHEF'S TABLE.

We have not had a problem with booking Victoria and Alberts and even got into Queen Victoria Room last year. I am trying to get CHEF'S TABLE.

That number is a direct line to V&A. No fooling around. No "our system is down". NO EXCUSES. Please, CALL these folks. The Disney Corporation has trouble managing Cafeterias.... Israel KNOWS how to arrange bookings :).

That number is a direct line to V&A. No fooling around. No "our system is down". NO EXCUSES. Please, CALL these folks. The Disney Corporation has trouble managing Cafeterias.... Israel KNOWS how to arrange bookings :).
Why do you keep telling me the number to book V&As? I already know the number & have stated that I have gotten both Main Dining Room & Queen Victoria Room.

I am trying for CHEF'S TABLE and have not been successful on many vacations.

I call at 180 days first thing in the morning and have them look for ALL the days we will be there.

Do you have the direct number to V&A?

To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit

Just kidding. We got it several years ago, our trip was in May. We called when they opened at our 180+10 and were able to get it the day we wanted which was only 4 days into our trip. I doubt the time of year really matters much though, since there is only one table per night regardless of party size. Good luck - it was well worth it!

Do you have the direct number to V&A?

To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit

Just kidding. We got it several years ago, our trip was in May. We called when they opened at our 180+10 and were able to get it the day we wanted which was only 4 days into our trip. I doubt the time of year really matters much though, since there is only one table per night regardless of party size. Good luck - it was well worth it!

Thank you for actually READING my posts.

We have the chef's table booked for this December. I called Victoria and Albert's directly on my 180 day mark and left a voicemail with my name and that I wanted the chef's table on such and such date. I was convinced I wasn't going to get it since I had to leave a message (I left one at like 7am!). They called me back when they opened and scheduled the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter