Chef Mickey's?

Chef Mickey's for dinner?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted yes! We went there for the charater dinner. Lots of nice choices
and the Prime rib was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!! Cooked to perfection!!!

Chef Mickeys is great, as daisyduck123 said Donald was in the lobby during the meal, my kids had him to themselves for more than five minutes. Priceless
Chef Mickeys will now be a family tradition for us. :earsboy:

I am sure happy to see the positive reviews. This is one of DH favorites but since we have not been there since 2001 wasn't sure what to expect. ::MickeyMo

Well, after reading this thread I'm going to walk strait over to the buffet and check it out. If it looks picked over or messy I'll ask them to reshen it up, we'll wait. I'm an assertive person and have no problem with it.
We are eating there our first night in the world at 7:30 pm. It is my son's birthday and a cake will be delivered. I insist that things are just right! My husband took the kids there for dinner last year, I was supposed to go but was sick. They had a great time, he said the buffet was good. I'm not taking any chances though!

We were there for dinner last December and loved it. We walked over to MVMCP and it was just perfect. The food was good and we had great character interaction and the waiter was really a pro. We're going back for Christmas breakfast. Can't wait. :banana:

Pats Dragon said:
We were there for dinner last December and loved it. We walked over to MVMCP and it was just perfect. The food was good and we had great character interaction and the waiter was really a pro. We're going back for Christmas breakfast. Can't wait. :banana:
How long of a walk is it from MK to CR?

PLUTO2 said:
How long of a walk is it from MK to CR?

It's less than 10 minutes. A very easy walk even with children or those who don't walk very fast.

We went for dinner last August (actually the day after Chralie came roaring through) and were nto that pleased with the food. We have been there for breakfast and loved it. Maybe it was because we were seated at a section off from the main dining area. We would probably not go back for dinner. Just my thoughts.

We enjoyed ourselves at Chef Mickey's Dinner. Lots of laughs, lots of photo's, and lots of YUMMY desserts!! Our pirate: (8) and :earboy2: (5) partied so much they fell asleep on the way back to the hotel. When we go back this December, we will go back there for dinner. Get the napkins ready for us to whooop in the air :cool1: !

When Chef Mickey's was at DTD where Rain Forest is today, dinner was awesome. Steaks, pasta, sitting outside on Lake Buena Vista. It was wonderful. We would sit in the bar watching old Disney cartoons on video walls with CMs. Now Chef Mickey's is just a normal, run of the mill, Disney buffet.

If you want a great buffet, try Hollywood and Vine at MGM.
If you want comfort food at a great price, try Trail's End at Ft. Wilderness.
If you want a character buffet, try Crystal Palace at MK.
If you want a fun buffet, nothing better than Biergarden at Epcot. OmmmPaaaa!!

Daggett---

I love Chef Mickeys my two-year-old, husband (who I might add is not a fan of Disney,) and eight year old son had a blast while we were there in June!!!!!!!

My son loved the mash potatoes, my daughter could not stop schreeching the entire time she was there.

I had no problems with the food. I thought it was quite good, and the food area was very clean. The prime rib was excellent. I also liked the pasta florentine with sausage and chicken.

We Love Chef Mickeys!!!!!!!!!!! It Is A Must For Us Every Trip. Food Is Great,character Interaction Is Awesome. It Is One Of The Best Character Buffets At Disney. They Never Try To Rush Out!! :

We love CM's!! We last ate there in May 04 but we'll be there again in 32 days! can't wait! The food is not gourmet food...it is a buffet afterall! But it is good, hot and plentiful and we've never had one problem there.

The character interaction is great....and just being in the CR with the monorail and all...it's just very "Disney" to us!!

love it
its so fun we got great character interaction
the napkins and pictures were great
we had a blast and the food was good
especially the ice cream bar

Been there! Done that! Had a great time and would say that it is the best character breakfast that we have done. We would go back right now if we could.

Headed to Disneyland for the first time!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter