• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's

tarabelle13

Mouseketeer
We are headed down to Disney in November...is it necessary to make reservations for Chef Mickeys for Breakfast that time of year?

OR...would anyone suggest another character meal (my DD is 3 and my DS is 12)

Thanks!

This will be our third consecutive Nov trip to WDW and we always have breakfast AND dinner at Chef Mickey's. Our 2 DS's are 10 and 5 at this writing. We always make PS's too just to be on the safe side! :cool1:

We have been in Nov. before and have been glad that we made a PS. Even getting there 5-10 min early to be on the safe side, we have typically had to wait for 10-15 min. after our PS time to be seated. Always seems busier at breakfast. :flower:

Its been awhile since our last visit :blush: ...Can you just take the monorail there?

When does that start running in the AM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter