Chef mickeys

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jweb20, Apr 3, 2013.

1. jweb20

jweb20 Earning My Ears

I have a reservation for party of 8. My grandma has decided to join us on our trip. There is no room to add her onto our reservation or any other day while we are there. We go in June... Does anyone think it will open up at some point? Should I check online everyday or call?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Anything is possible as people cancel all the time. I would keep checking multiple times a day every day as you never know when something might open up. Good luck :).

4. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

We had an extra person join us at the last minute - last month . ( by last minute , I mean 4 days before we left) We showed up for our reservations at ohana and told them we had an extra person and they accommodated us without a problem . FYI - our ressie was for 7 and we showed up a party of 8. Good luck !!

5. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

It's easier going from an odd number to an even. But you can always try showing up with 9.

6. Paging Tom Morrow

Paging Tom Morrow DIS Veteran

I wouldn't stress it. Keep your existing reservation and just report the extra person when you check in. 99.9% of the time they will find a way to accommodate your party.

7. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

We have done that before...not an issue.