Chef Mickey's

Ragrobyn

Earning My Ears
So EVERYDAY since my 90 day window opened up in May, I have been calling Disney Dine in hopes of getting a resturant that my family would enjoy on my first day - August 20. I have tried 1900, Mama Melrose, etc... I never even asked for Chef Mickey's think it was a hard ticket and I had no chance. Well, was I wrong! For some reason I thought I would ask today and it was available!:thumbsup2

Sure it is for a late lunch - but who cares? We will be up early for EMH into MK anyways and will likely be very hungry.

Now here is my question: Being near the end of the lunch service, will there A> still be a great selection of food and B> will the characters still be milling around? :confused3

PLEASE say yes ( but only if it is true :laughing: )

The food should be hot. The characters will be there.

We had a late breakfast and the food was still there and so were the characters. We are going for a late breakfast again this year.

Just wanted to say have fun on August 20th, that's my Birthday! Wish I could be there with you all LOL. We had dinner at Chef Mickey's in June, it was so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter