• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's

Puccaw

DIS Veteran
We are doing Chef Mickeys on our upcoming trip for breakfast. We are also doing CRT breakfast and Tusker house breakfast. We have done the latter two of the three before and enjoyed both. We will be at Disney for 2 weeks. I am trying to decide if that is too many character breakfasts. Can someone give me a little insight to Chef's Mickey's? I am thinking about changing the CRT breakfast to a dinner on the same day ( if I can still get it ) as it is on our first day at the worls and it is scheduled to be a EMH morning which means that we would be having breakfast when we could be doing parks!

We ate breakfast at Chef Mickeys in early November and we loved it..the character interaction was great and the food for a buffet was pretty good....good service....so highly recommend....

If you want to/must do a character meal, Chef Mickey's is probably as close to a "must-do" character meal as there is on property (IMHO).

:lmao: WE enjoy CM for breakfast more than dinner. However a new fave of ours is Cape May's character breakfast. It is quieter, more laid back and it is a good choice as well. Just more "food for thought".

We are going to try breakfast there in March, cannot wait! I have heard so many good things about it that I decided it is time we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter