Chef Mickey's

jtlund

Earning My Ears
I read about this here before we went and made our ADR a few months ahead of time. I just wanted anyone contemplating it to know that it is WELL worth the $$! I had no clue (probably didn't read enough) that characters came to every table (ours at least twice), signed autographs, took pictures, etc. Goofy even made a spectacle of my bald husband and shined his head with a napkin much to the glee of all the kids around us (and parents). My son was SO proud that Goofy shined HIS dad's head. It's one of his favorite stories.

Anyway - I think we would have spent much more time in line at MK to get photos, autographs of the main characters if we wouldn't have gotten ALL of them here plus awesome pictures. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto - it was our first thing we did and was wonderful. Food was good, not fantastic but good but then again I barely had time to eat I was too busy taknig pics!

If you have the time, the $$ or the Dining Plan room - DO IT! Oh, and don't forget your autograph book. We forgot ours because I didn't know they signed autographs there and ended up having to run FAST and buy another one.

I have to agree 100%. It is one of the must every Disney trip. The food is great (one of the only places to get parmesan mash pototoes). Our next trip in June we will be there again.

I was so excited to get a ressie for breakfast on our last full day! Good to know that if we miss a character it may be a good chance to spot them!

chef mickeys really caters to the kids and the kid in all of us. great advice from the op.

We totally agree! CMs is the one dinner we always feel we start our vacation with. You can eat and meet the characters at the same time!!! You could stand in line for a long time to get all those autographs and photo ops! We went in Sept. and the characters took the time to get good pics.... the DDs 9 and 6 LOVED IT! Their big brothers had pics taken with All the characters as well.... Now, our sons are 17 and 19 and they had a blast posing with everyone. Donald made a big "to-Do' about DSs muscles and we got the greatest pictures of Donald Flexing his muscles with the boys! Definately worth the money!~

Yeah go!!! best breakfast I ever had was there!

Thanks! We are eating there for the first time - 2 weeks from today!! (b'fast)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter