Chef Mickey's!

MickeyStar24

Earning My Ears
If you get a chance to go to CM's, go. Although they expect you to tip 10-15%, it's a great place. The food is good and dessert is extravagant. I spent my 24th birthday there and had tons of fun. The waiter/waitresses let you know after you've been seated as to which characters will be heading your way. Best of all they sing to you, and everyone twirls their napkins above their heads and the characters dance. You get a cute chocolate cupcake (heavily drenched in icing) and a laminated placemat that says "It's my special day" on it to take home which you will treasure always. When at the parks, don't forget to go to Guest Relations and ask for your birthday button. It makes your day so much more special and you may just get a free treat! For me it was a free souvenir bucket of popcorn!

It was the highlight of our trip! Our DS(2) even got into the act and twirled his napkin and seemed to have a great time. On our next trip we will definately be visiting CM's again as well as Crystal Palace as in our signature you can see both kids really got GREAT character interaction. Food at both was good too and I don't mind paying the price for the looks on the kids faces...... :hyper:

Rob (Snowwhite's DH)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter